Thu, 10 Feb|
How to Overcome Performance Anxiety
Prioritise your pleasure with our February Fireside event. Hosted by Lover & Vulva Dialogues.
Time & Location
10 Feb, 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm AEDT
About the event
Sexual performance anxiety is a feeling of nervousness or pressure to ‘perform’ before or during sex. It is extremely common, and shows up in many different forms for people of all genders.
Join Alice Child and industry experts Dr. Britney Blair and Cam Fraser for an enlightening dialogue on performance anxiety, and how to overcome it. We’ll cover everything in an intimate and judgment-free environment where you can share and learn, and give you the tools to enhance your sex life.
- What is going on in your head and body when you experience performance anxiety
- How performance anxiety or performance pressure might show up for different people (no matter your gender identity)
- Common causes of premature ejaculation (PE), erectile dysfunction (ED), and difficulty orgasming
-Practical tips and strategies for those experiencing ED, PE or other types of performance anxiety
- The role of mindfulness during sex
- Practical tips for how to cultivate greater confidence in the bedroom
- Sexual communication tips and tricks
Attendees will also receive 50% off of annual subscriptions to the Lover app (worth $120USD/year), and a roundup of resources recommended by our panelists for continued exploration.