Thu, 18 Nov|
How to slow down and savour your pleasure
Vulva Dialogues x Lucy Lube: How to slow down and savour your pleasure. An interactive workshop presented by Vulva Dialogues
Time & Location
18 Nov 2021, 7:00 pm
About the event
Say goodbye to stress and hello to pleasure. It's time to slow down and bring mindfulness into the bedroom.
We are living in an age of speed; fast internet, fast cities, fast jobs, fast food. But when it comes to sex and pleasure, we believe it’s time to slowwwww down.
Are you finding it hard to stay present during sex? Maybe when you are in the moment, you're confronted by performance anxiety, or you worry about taking "too long" to have an orgasm. Other times, you may simply be too burnt out to engage erotically, with yourself or with your partner.
If you're ready to slow down and prioritize your pleasure, join us and sex and relationship experts Miss Smutt Buttons and Susan Stark, and learn how to slow down and savour your pleasure. This is an interactive workshop brought to you by Lucy Lube and the Vulva Dialogues.
- Why is it important to prioritise your pleasure
- How to slow down when it comes to pleasure
- Why we fall into sexual habits and how to break them
- What is the pleasure spectrum?
- Why masturbation matters
- How to make masturbation even more extraordinary
- How to get out of your head and into your body